Translate

Friday, May 16, 2014

I just have to say;
I grew up in a way that I was sheltered way beyond the age, I should have been sheltered.
I was sheltered from things no person should have to go through.
Now I am learning to take care of myself.

I wondered if I was slow.
I wondered if it was because I was behind.
But I'm beginning to see.
To whom much is given, much is required.

God gave me a privileged gift, but it's also a challenge.
Thank You Jesus I love You.
There was a way I was that wasn't pleasing to the Lord
But I wasn't taking it seriously
I thought it was sin
But I was lazy about it
So the Lord changed me and now I'm staunch about it

I notice how sometimes when you know how to get around.
You learn how to get around things and people and systems.
Sometimes that's not bad
But other times, you have to ask the Lord what you are missing in the day as it goes by.
The Lord will show you.
Don't be surprised if you get a wake up call by the Lord
If there is an area that you need to get corrected, the Lord will not tarry to change it.
Notice I said, the Lord will change it
Just ask Him. He will do it.
You have to be willing to yield to what He wants to do in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment