Translate

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I was watching one of the videos I posted
And one scene depicted a man fastening wood beam to wood beam to form a cross
And I thought.....

People back then....did carpenters ever reflect on the purpose of the wood as they fashioned the beam?
Did it ever occur in a carpenter's heart what was the ultimate result of the plank they created?
Did they try to block out of their hearts the sober truth of what they were doing?

Was he forced to furnish the wood beam for such a cruel purpose?
Did he decide "my life gone or someone else's life by what I decide to obey?"

Did any carpenter wish to revoke his carpentry license because he longed to see one less person die?
Did any carpenter ever give up his own livelihood so one less person would die?

I only know of one carpenter who actually did do that


His name is Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment